At The Noble Heart, you grow in your understanding of God’s purposes because we count on Jesus’ model:
- We are in growing relationships with one each other
- We listen, with wisdom and insight, to hear your story and connect you to your calling in Christ.
What you receive is informed feedback and insight into what has God said in His Word and what He is saying today about you’re calling.
Calling retreats, online workshops and other experiences provide opportunities to speak from our own stories as we press in to understand, discover, and implement God’s calling.
Here are the foundations to our unique process:
- We listen to your life
- We prayerfully reflect with you
- We offer input to what God has made you to be
- We help you discern what He has called you to do
* The noble man makes noble plans, and by noble deeds he stands.” – Isaiah 32:8
There is a life that is so rich and fertile, so strong and resilient, so wise and cunning, so pure and true, so simple and clear that it will touch the world in unforgettable ways. A life of disproportionate effect.
This is the life possessed by the noble heart – “those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop – a hundred times more than was sown.” Luke 8:15 & Mark 4:20.